Why Our Pub is Great
A modern community pub, we blend the best of a British local and the menu of a city restaurant. There is a special feel of friendliness as soon as you walk in. Our staff will go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. Whether you’re coming in for that special date, lunch with your family or a catch up with friends, we guarantee a great time with us.
For sports fans who prefer watching the games with a crowd, this is the place for you. Sit back and enjoy the game live, as you indulge in a delicious burger and pint. Want to satisfy those hunger pangs? Our delicious sandwiches, burgers, steaks and more will get those taste buds going. Our drinks menu is set to impress - a cold draught lager, a bottled craft beer, or smooth American bourbon; we’ve got it all. Cause for celebration? We’ll pop open a bottle of prosecco! Feeling like a girls night out? Our delicious cocktails will boost your mood and get the giggle going. Head on over to the Oak Apple to treat yourself to the very best a local pub has to offer.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Oak Apple, Spetchley Road, Worcester, WR5 2NL